Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ha Ha.


I Lied.

*Blinks in the general direction of Blogger's shiny new TOS.*

Maybe I won't repost fic. Hell. I still like this journal and plan on keeping it; maybe I'll 'live' here while I go away to Adult College or something. Right now I'm messing with a head cold and I'm about to go yell at uni tech support.

I really like the look of this layout. It's very sleek and calming. I'm going to go ogle the template code and see if I can't get my paid-for journal to be this awesome.

For the record: I hate the bus. As in, city transit, mass transit, real live adults ride it to real live work. I hate it with a seething and hatredous passion.

That's my fun new saying. "With a seething and hatredous passion."

However, comma, I am positive that "hatredous" is not in fact valid Standard Usage English. Beware.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home